- Sept, 1994 - May, 1995
- Children's Show British Tour of England and Wales. Directed
and coordinated all aspects of a ten day performence tour of
Great Britain for over thirty-five children and adults. Duration
of this project from start to finish was sixteen months of planning
activities, fundraisers, rehearsals, parent/staff meetings and
production workshops. Responsible for designing numerous
publicity, informational publications and announcements, and
and overseeing their distribution to local papers, merchants,
parents and the community at large.
- Sept, 1993 - Dec, 1994
- Hofstra University. Director of musical theater program for
Saturday Series Program.
- 1978 - present
- Port Washington Play Troupe. Vice President, member of the
Board of Directors since 1987, member since 1978. Former editor
of The Spotlight, the monthly newsletter for members.
- 1990 - present
- Port Washington Annual Children's Show. Director of all
stage productions for the past five years.
- June - Aug, 1984
- North Shore Country Day School. Director of dramatic
programs for Summer session.